Makes 12 bars
- 6 scoops Vanilla Protein
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup seedless raisins
- 1/4 cup stevia-erythritol blend (like Pyure or Truvia brands)
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt (optional)
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1/2 cup Vitafiber syrup (or sugar free pancake syrup)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. maple extract (optional)
- Whisk together dry ingredients (through salt) together in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small saucepan, heat almond butter, syrup, milk, and extracts over medium heat, stirring until smooth.
- Add melted ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Fold in seedless raisins.
- Line the bottom of a 9″x9″ or 11″x7″ pan with parchment paper (or lightly coat with cooking spray) and press mixture into bottom of the pan until evenly distributed.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour (or the freezer for 20-30 minutes), then cut into a dozen equal-sized bars. Enjoy!
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator up to one week, or in the freezer up to one month.
Calories (per serving, including optionals): 202kcal, Fat: 6.8g, Sat fat: 0.9g, Carbs: 20g, Fiber: 7g, Sugar: 5g, Protein: 16g, Sodium: 181mg
Recipe by Sarah Wilkins