How to Burn Fat While You Sleep
You’ve put all your energy into your fitness journey, from long hours at the gym to being fully committed to your diet and making wellness a central focal point of your life. You’re so dedicated while you’re awake, why must it stop when you’re asleep?
This sounds crazy, I know—how can you keep working towards your fitness goals while you’re catching Z’s? Honestly, it sounds pretty impossible.
But, before you rule it out, think about where you were when you started your fitness journey. You probably thought your current warm up was impossible and beating your personal record was unlikely.
So, before you decide burning fat while you sleep is a myth, think again
Burning Fat While You Sleep? How?
If you’re putting in those reps and building muscle mass, then congrats, your body is already burning fat at rest! But, what can you do to promote fat loss while you sleep?
- Cut out evening carbs
- Save bread for mornings and/or afternoons only. Eating carbs in the evening promotes insulin and, when you cut it out, your body will instead metabolize fat for energy while you sleep.
- Eat protein at night
- Protein is known to help build lean muscle, so definitely eat it for dinner and even for a late night snack, if necessary.
- Drink water
- Staying hydrated is highly associated with burning fat. So, make sure you meet your daily requirement!
- Eat a handful of nuts daily
- Nuts not only increase melatonin production, which promotes better sleep, but they are also great for heart health.
These natural weight-loss hacks are great, but what if you want to see better results?
Her Night Time Burn
Her Night Time Burn is the ultimate fat burning sleep aid. It not only burns fat while you sleep, but also promotes a deeper and more restful slumber. All in all, Her Night Time Burn promotes REM sleep, burns fat, supports stress relief and relaxation, and promotes advanced adrenal support.
This fat burner sleep aid is made with no stimulants and is filled with a blend of body supporting ingredients including, but not limited to:
- Melatonin for better sleep
- Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid for better mood and anxiety relief
- L-Trytophan, an amino acid that promotes serotonin production
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid for heighten metabolic rate
- Acetyl L Carnitine, an amino acid that breaks down glucose
- 5 HTP, works in the brain and nervous system to promote serotonin production to fight depression, insomnia and obesity
By taking Her Night Time Burn, you’re allowing your body to do all the work even while you take a rest. It’s a win-win! To get the best results, take two capsules 30-45 minutes before bed and enjoy counting sheep while your body helps you meet your fitness goals!