Makes 6 servings
- 24 oz. turkey breast, roasted and chopped*
- 1 cup apple, chopped*
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt*
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise*
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. stevia-erythritol blend (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped*
- 1/3 cup reduced sugar dried cranberries*
- Add all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir until ingredients are combined and evenly coated with yogurt/mayonnaise.
- Divide into six equal servings using a food scale.
- Leftovers can be kept in the fridge up to five days.
Calories (per serving): 280kcal, Fat: 11.3g, Sat fat: 1.1g, Carbs: 13g, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 6g, Protein: 34g, Sodium: 426mg
Recipe by Sarah Wilkins