Her Whey Morning Power Smoothie! Time to get this week started off on the right foot!
@Jazzythings says these protein cups taste like cheesecake! Yum!!!
No-Bake Her Whey Berry Coconut Protein Cups
-1 c coconut butter
- 1/2 c unsweetened shredded coconut
-2 scoops Vanilla Cupcake Her Whey protein
-1/4 c honey
-1/2 c unsweetened almond milk
1. Combine all ingredients (excluding berries). Use almond milk to adjust batter to desired consistency.
2. Spoon into lined muffin tins.
3. Top with mixed berries.
4. Freeze until mixture sets. Enjoy!
Enjoy!IFBB Bikini Pro Jessica Arevalo's Glute Workout
Exercise of the day: "Deep Box Step Ups" by Jessica Arevalo
1) Smith Machine Squats with Pause: 4 sets 10 reps
**Squat slightly below parallel. Focus on keeping your chest up, looking to the ceiling, and sticking your glutes out. Pause for 2 seconds at bottom of squat then rise up.**
2) Goblet Squat w/ DB: 3 sets 20 reps
3) Stiff Leg Barbell deadlifts: 3 sets 12 reps
4) Deed Box Step-Ups (shown in video): 3 sets 12 reps each leg
-Superset with Donkey Kickbacks: 10 reps each leg
5) DB walking lunges: 3 sets 10 reps each leg
-Superset with Fire Hydrants: 10 reps each leg
Jessica drinks one serving Her Whey Vanilla cupcake post workout for recovery and lean muscle gains.
'Comment' with questions!
NLA for HerIFBB Bikini Pro Jessica Arevalo's Favorite Ab Routine
Exercise of the Day: "Hanging Leg Raises"
Want to know how IFBB Bikini Pro Jessica Arevalo built such great abs? Here is her favorite AB workout!
Jessica's AB routine:
1) Hanging Leg Raises (shown in video): 4 sets 15 reps
2) Weighted Rope Crunch: 4 sets of 15 reps
3) Stability ball crunches: 3 sets of 20 reps
4) Trunk twists (w/ med ball for more resistance): 3 sets 20 reps
5) Plank: 1 set until failure
Supplement with one serving #HerWhey protein!
'Comment' with questions.
Enjoy,Blueberry Lemon Her Whey Muffins!
1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
1/2 cup coconut sugar
3 scoops NLA Vanilla Cupcake HerWhey
1 teaspoon for baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 of unsweetened apple sauce
1 egg white
1 1/4 cup of almond milk
1/2 cup blueberries
1 tablespoon of lemon juice- save rind
1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Combine all of the dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
In another bowl combine the almond milk, unsweetened apple sauce, egg white, 1 teaspoon of grated lemon zest. Whisk until combined.
In batches, combine the dry ingredients into the wet. If the batter is to thick add a little more almond milk, if the batter is to wet add more flour.
Fold in 1/2 cup of blueberries
Bake for 20 minutes
Once cooled. Mix Vanilla Cupcake Her Whey powder and lemon juice together with a spoon drizzle the icing on top and let set.
Enjoy!Amy Updike "Shoulder Shaping" workout video 2
Video 2 of NLA for Her athlete and IFBB Bikini pro Amy Updike's "Shoulder Shaping" series with Fitness Rx for Women magazine!