MAPLE VANILLA PROTEIN FUDGE
Servings:6 Calories: 182kcal Prep-Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- 2 Scoops NLA for Her Maple Donut Her Whey Protein
- 2 TBSP Coconut Flour
- 2 TBSP Almond Butter
- 2 TBSP Coconut Oil
- 1 TSP Coconut Palm Sugar
- 1 TSP Cocoa Powder
- 1 TSP Vanilla
- ¼ Cup Maple Syrup
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- ¼ C Dark Chocolate Chips
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients except for the chocolate chips and 1 TBSP of coconut oil.
- Mix well and press into a medium-sized glass container and store in the fridge.
- Melt chocolate chips and remaining coconut oil in the microwave for 20 seconds.
- Stir well and pour over the base of the fudge
- Return to the fridge for 15 minutes
- Cut into squares and store in the fridge