Makes 2 waffles
- 1 Scoop Protein
- 1/3 cup spelt flour (or all-purpose flour or gluten-free flour blend)
- 2 tsp. stevia-erythritol blend (like Pyure or Truvia brands)
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/3 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt (can use dairy-free yogurt)
- 1 whole egg
- 3 tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract (optional)
- Preheat waffle griddle (I set mine one notch below medium).
- Whisk together dry ingredients (through baking powder) in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add wet ingredients (through vanilla extract) and mix until combined.
- Add 1/2 cup of batter to waffle griddle and cook until golden brown.
- Add desired toppings and enjoy!
Calories (per waffle): 200kcal, Fat: 5.8g, Sat fat: 2.4g, Carbs: 19g, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 4g, Protein: 19g, Sodium: 110mg
Recipe by Sarah Wilkins